Tuesday, June 22, 2010

STRESS ATTACK!! agh!


This is what I currently look like every time I think about my thesis. I think about my thesis every second of the day at the moment, which means I look like this all the time. Let me tell you it's not a good look. It consumes my every waking moment and sleeping moment. I have bad dreams about not getting it written, bad dreams about it getting deleted off the computer, bad dreams about getting a big fat F etc.
Writing a thesis is horrific in so many ways and I hope the fucker that invented it is burning in hell as I type this. Firstly, the whole supervisor thing. They don't answer your questions and they don't help you. They just judge you and have a permanently disappointed face when you get confused or don't have all your work done. They are more stress than the thesis.
Secondly, is the whole research gathering process. The lit review is grand - you just read books and articles and write about them -EASY PEASEY! The rest though - oh God...I have been trying to organise interviews for the last 2 weeks and it's hard - really hard. Then there's the actual interview - what questions am I going to ask?? Where do I get a Dictaphone??? I'm so worried about not asking intelligent questions or worse - what if the person I interview is really stupid and the questions I ask are too hard. Either way I look like a dickhead.
I seriously can't cope with this thesis buzz so if you know anyone who would like to write it for me let me know. I would do anything I could do get out of this. I'm considering faking my own death. That's possibly a bit dramatic, so I may just fake a disease of some description. Anyone know a doctor who won't mind faking a sick note??

No comments:

Post a Comment